Jump to Recipe
Our Instant Pot Copycat Starbucks Egg Bites are the perfect keto snack! These high-protein snacks are perfect for meal prep. While Starbucks uses the sous vide method to cook their egg bites, we are using the Instant Pot. It’s easy, nutritious and keto-friendly.
For these egg bites, you’ll want to purchase a silicone egg mold that can fit in your Instant Pot. Instant Pot makes their own or you can find compatible ones on Amazon. These molds are great because they come with a lid, which is perfect for meal prep storage.
To make the egg bites, first place the cottage cheese in a blender and blend until smooth. Once incorporated, add the eggs, gruyère cheese, Monterey jack cheese, salt and pepper. You’ll want to blend the cottage cheese first. If you add all of the ingredients into the blender at once, you may incorporate too much air into the eggs. This can cause them to fall flat once cooled. Blend until fully incorporated. Evenly divide your cooked chopped bacon into the egg molds, then evenly pour the batter into the molds. Cover with aluminum foil. Place 1 cup of water into the Instant Pot and carefully set the filled egg molds into the pot. Pressure cook on high for 7 minutes and allow 5 minutes for a natural release.
We tried to make this recipe as close to the Starbucks egg bites. On the Starbucks website it lists the cheese blend as Monterey jack and Gruyère. Feel free to change up the ingredients to your liking! You can use any cheese such as cheddar, gouda, Havarti etc. You can add veggies such as diced red bell peppers or green onions.
Instant Pot Copycat Starbucks Egg Bites (Bacon & Gruyère)
- Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Egg Bites Silicone Mold
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Gruyère Cheese Shredded.
- 1/4 Cup Monterey Jack Cheese Shredded.
- 1/2 Cup Cottage Cheese
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/8 Tsp Black Pepper
- 2 Strips Bacon Cooked, Crumbled.
- 1 Cup Water
- Add the cottage cheese to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Into the same blender, add the eggs, gruyère cheese, monterey jack cheese, salt and pepper. Blend until incorporated.
- Evenly divide the precooked bacon into the egg bite molds. Pour the batter into the molds and cover with aluminum foil.
- Pour 1 cup of water into the instant pot and carefully place the egg bite mold into the pot.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot and turn the valve to the sealing position.
- Pressure cook on high for 7 minutes and then wait 5 minutes for a natural release.
- Once the egg bites are done cooking, allow to rest for about 5 minutes. Serve immediately or store in an air tight container for meal prep.
- 87 Calories
- 0.8g Carbohydrates
- 0g Fiber
- 6.1g Fat
- 7.2g Protein